Assistant Manager – Recruitment & Activation Union Assurance Details
Assistant Manager – Recruitment & Activation
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
- Execute the planned activation programs to the satisfaction of all stake holders
- Provide feedback on the activation programs being conducted and the effectiveness of such programs
- Ensue the resources used (including the external resource personnel) are effectively organized to reach the maximum results
- Continuous engagement with distribution channel personnel to help realize their business objectives
- Accountability over the company property and resources
- Continuous monitoring of the business results from the programs being conducted
The Applicant should possess:
- Diploma in Business Management / HR or Marketing will be a definite advantage and Degree in Business Management / HR or Marketing with full / part professional qualification will be an additional advanatge
- Three or more years experience in a similar capacity and experience in insurance industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong adaptability, work under pressure and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- A high degree of communication skills with the good presentation skills (Good command in Sinhala & English / Tamil will be an added advantage)
- Exceptional negotiation, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Highly ambitious, dynamic, result-oriented personality with proven leadership skills
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 10th February 2022.